Excite . Inspire . Care
We will excite by...
- Delivering an exciting, engaging high quality curriculum taught through a variety of stimulating topics.
- Enriching topics with school trips, visitors and extra curricular clubs.
- Planning stimulating hooks into learning which provide practical and exploratory learning experiences.
- Creating exciting environments that develop an enjoyment of learning and thirst for knowledge.
- Providing appropriate resources that support and enhance learning experiences.
We will inspire by...
- Delivering excellent standards of teaching and learning in all curriculum areas
- Aspiring to be the best we can be, encouraging a love of learning amongst staff and children.
- Ensuring all children regardless of their starting points, make excellent progress.
- Developing children who have positive attitudes to learning, enabling them to become independent learners, thinkers and doers.
- Working alongside parents so that they can support the schools aims and ethos.
We will care by...
- Creating a happy, caring, heathy and secure environment in which children will be encouraged to achieve their best potential.
- Creating a culture where every child's welfare is the responsibility of every member of the school community.
- Ensuring safeguarding is an essential part of the fabric of the school.
- Responding to children's individuals needs both academically, emotionally and socially.
- Employing specialist staff who can support children with their social and emotional well-being.