Welcome to our school
Welcome to our school
The Cippenham School was formed on the 1st September 2020 from the amalgamation of Cippenham Infant School and Cippenham Primary School. We are one of the largest Primary schools in Slough however it is essential for us as a school team that each child is known to us. To ensure this happens we work in year group teams where our experienced, committed support staff, mentors, teachers and leaders work seamlessly to give that ‘small school’ feel.
Why are we one of a kind?
- We have keen, enthusiastic, happy children who want to learn.
- Our children are motivated with a ‘thirst for learning.’
- Every child really does matters.
- We celebrate both our diversity and our inclusion.
- Our parents are supportive, we work successfully in partnership and together we make a difference.
- We have a fabulous ‘enhanced provision’ which is an asset to our school
- Our staff are our most valuable resource and we are committed to developing them to be the best they can be.
To be the best we can possibly be a school of choice for parents and staff where all are inspired to be a source of inspiration to others. Our vision is simple ‘To be inspired, Inspire others.’
Our School values are simple. We teach our children respect and kindness, to celebrate both the uniqueness of themselves and others so that they can be the best they can be. By having high expectations of our staff and children, having a quality development programme in place for all of our staff we keep our ideas and practise fresh.
The Cippenham School is incredible, come and visit, see for yourself.
We are proud members of The Elliot Foundation Academies Trust
- If you require the use of a different language please click on the globe in the top right hands side of the screen and select the language needed .
- Please click here to read about our Coronavirus Arrangements, including risk assessments and skeleton provision.
- Safeguarding Notice
Whilst the school is closed if you have any safeguarding concerns about a child who attends our school, you can contact us at:
or call or text Danielle Thornton (Safeguarding Lead) on 07540 720711